Make Your Career Your Calling.
Work With a Purpose.
Join a culture of passion-driven people doing good things for deserving people. In our Christ-centered organization, we look for people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and skills, and above all — compassion and empathy — to serve our senior living residents. At Buckner Villas, you’ll be among others who see their work as a ministry calling, and will share life-changing moments that bring hope to those around you.
We believe that to best serve the people we care for, we must first take care of our team members. We do this by offering a competitive total compensation package including base salary or hourly rate, awesome benefits, an excellent work environment, and the opportunity to grow and advance. Join a great team and a great company where you will feel appreciated and your work is valued. Our benefits include:
- Affordable medical insurance with 100% paid wellness care, virtual doctor visits, fitness programs and prescription copays
- Affordable dental care with 100% paid wellness care
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Flexible Spending Medical and Dependent Care Programs
- Company paid Life insurance
- Affordable voluntary benefits including short-and long-term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance, and disability insurance
- 403(b)retirement savings plan with a 5% company match when you contribute 5% of your per pay period earnings
- Personalized Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee education assistance program to help you complete your undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Employee recognition awards
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- Regular satisfaction surveys
We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, offering jobs and promotions consideration regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, military service, and other protected classes as required by local, state, or federal law.
Are you ready to serve? We look forward to hearing from you soon! Connect with us today about the job you’re interested in.